Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sherri Blum Bedding!




This week, a long time dream of mine has come true. As a children's room interior designer, I love creating completely new bedding designs and decor for my clients. My heart races when I pull together fabric swatches to select custom baby bedding and when I put my paintbrush to the canvas to create the room's finishing touches. Creating something entirely unique is what I love most about my chosen career.


I've always wanted to be able to offer an entire nursery room package of my own design, through my brand, Sherri Blum Designs. Crib bedding of high quality and unique design, but at a moderate price level. I can finally say that my dream is coming true and I am so very excited and happy to share it with you!


The first in my series of baby crib bedding designs is "Bird's Nest Bedding". It includes the popular pink and brown nursery colors of today and incorporates my own bird's nest painting design as an embroidered panel in the crib bumpers, quilt and toss pillow. The set was created to coordinate with several of my best selling nursery wall art designs and is priced to sell at only $210 retail for the 4 piece crib set. A valance and toss pillow are available separately and retail at $24 each.


Take a look at the image here and visit my list of favorite retailers on my website to purchase. We're expecting our first shipment into the warehouse by June 15. Many of my retailers are so excited about this sweet and unique crib bedding that they are taking preorders, so visit them to reserve your set today. From the looks of things, the first batch will be selling quickly so don't wait for the next shipment.


Stay tuned for the next design which will likely be released in about 2 months.


No comments:

Google