Monday, April 7, 2008

Let's decorate!


Hello friends!
Since beginning my venture into the world of children's design back in 2000, I've had dozens of people outside of my immediate service area (Baltimore, MD) ask me for decorating advice. I try my best to help them, despite the distance between us.
By creating this blog, I hope to be better able to assist people everywhere who wish to create the perfect environment for their child. After all, our children deserve to have an enchanting, safe, warm and whimsical environment that reflects their individual dreams and personalities.
So let's start with sharing some of your favorite ideas for decorating children's spaces and feel free to write in with questions you might have for me about your decorating dilemmas. I'll do my best to assist you, but please be patient as I learn the ropes of this blogging thing!

Sherri Blum, CID

1 comment:

jeepgirl said...

This site was very helpful with the designer's ideas and unique and cutting edge items available. Also, thanks for the easy access to other links that I was not aware of. My project is up and running thanks to Sherri Blum Designs.

Google