Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wendy Bellissimo!

When I started Jack and Jill Interiors back in 2001, there were very few other designers who were specializing in nursery and/or kids' room design. I had been busily designing dining rooms, living rooms, kitchens and more for a few years with my original company, Bare Walls Design Co. But as time went on and I was given the opportunity to decorate a few nurseries, I found that this was my true calling and decided to start a second company that focused only on nurseries and children's spaces.
I did some research online at the time and only found one person with a strong web presence...Wendy Bellissimo. Anyone who had decorated their baby's nursery, knew who she was and I was about to follow in her footsteps.
Wendy has met with huge success over the years and fortunately, my company has grown by leaps and bounds, also. I've always admired Wendy's strong sense of family and her impeccable taste in design, so when I was contacted by her company several weeks ago to be her Nursery Decor Expert for Nesting, I was thrilled and so very honored!


Please visit Nesting.com and consider joining. It's a fantastic forum for mothers and allows you to link up with similar women, discuss child-rearing issues and make lasting friendships. And while you're there, stop by my new page as one of Wendy's Knowledge Nest Experts and read the articles I've written there.

Happy Decorating,
Sherri 

No comments:

Google