Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pink Toolbelt

A few weeks ago I posted about my love of all things pink and listed a few pink tools and accessories that I've had my eye on. Well the kind ladies at Girlgear Industries read my blog and were so generous as to send me their own version of the pink toolbelt! This belt is very sturdy, well planned, and has a pocket for anything and everything a stylish Tomboy would need to complete her projects in style! As  you can see in the image, I've loaded it up with my tools and am ready to dig into this week's project...adding the stone around the garage doors and all of the exposed foundation around our log home. This belt is going to get a good workout, for sure!
Thanks, Girlgear Industries!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! I need on of those for my daughter. She is all girl and yet she could not only tear your house down but she could rebuild it too. I love it!

Google