Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Meeting My Favorite Designer!

Just a quick note this time...the wedding reception went off without a hitch on Saturday and was so beautiful with all of our family and friends present! I'm awaiting some photos to share with you, so in the meanwhile, you'll just get a peek at this shot Ethan (my youngest and our best man) snapped before the wedding.

I also wanted to share some exciting news- I will have the opportunity to meet my favorite interior designer, Candice Olson on Thursday! I'm going to try to get some images and will post all about it on Friday. Candice is an inspiring woman, designer and mother...I'm honored to have been invited to this little meeting!

2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Congratulations, Sherri! All the best to you and hubby! Very exciting to meet Candice Olsen. She is one of my favorites, too.

Mary Bauer, Bratt Decor said...

What a beautiful, in love couple. The deep joy in your heart is all over your face. So happy for you. Can't wait to see the Candice Olsen pics, sounds like fun.

Google