Friday, March 26, 2010

Tackling the Kitchen Cabinets...Finally!

You might recall months ago that I posted about our home...that beautiful log home that Eric, my ruggedly handsome hubby- built by himself. You might also recall the photos in that post that featured my yet unfinished kitchen. (See that post here.)
Well we are finally getting around to making those kitchen cabinet doors! Eric has worked hard each evening this week to make eleven of the twenty five cabinet doors we will be needing in the end, and I'm now busily painting them. I thought you might enjoy seeing the progress today.
We are hoping to get these eleven cabinet doors hung this weekend, put on some of our pretty bronze knobs, finish the remaining doors and drawer fronts over the next few weeks- and have a completed kitchen to share with you soon! Imagine how much less-cluttered my kitchen will apppear with all of that junk concealed! Keep your fingers crossed for quick success, please!

1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

~WOW! Sherri your home is so gorgeous. Love the pretty warm color of the cabinets.

Happy Easter sweet friend!
~Melissa :)

Google