Saturday, February 6, 2010

Outdoor Wedding Blunders

Since Eric and I are hosting an outdoor wedding reception on May 22, I have spent a few moments this morning trying to gather ideas online. I plan on posting more about the topic of outdoor wedding ideas in the next few days, however I must share this video right away!
I was already feeling badly about the lack of time to plan the event, but now I'm getting worried on top of it! God, I sure hope I don't end up with a situation like this poor bride!

I'll be sharing a few details shortly, but in the meanwhile, when you're done gasping, crying or laughing for the bride shown in this video- please feel free to write with any suggestions or ideas you have seen. I can use all the help I can get!

1 comment:

Kim said...

OMG! I cannot stop watching it. It never gets old!!! Did that REALLY happen????

Google