Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Exciting New Project!

I apologize for being out of commission for over a week. I've been very busy focusing on a phenomenal new business opportunity that has been presented to me.
I have been contracted by a television production company to be the "talent" attached to a design show concept they will be presenting to various television networks! I can't provide any more details than that for now, but I promise that as soon as I'm allowed, you'll learn more about it.
In the meanwhile, I'm going to be a bit sporadic with my posts as I focus on this exciting new venture.
As we all know, it's not over til the fat lady sings...so while I'm excited, I'm also keeping my feet firmly planted on the ground. I'm flattered and honored to have been given this opportunity in the first place and can't wait to see where it might take my company and my brand.
Until then...I'm asking each of you for your prayers, good vibes, happy thoughts...or whatever you're able to spare!
Thank you!

3 comments:

jerriann said...

Said a prayer for you, that the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob will have His hand on this opportunity and that no weapon formed against you will prosper. I pray that you find favor and the desires of your heart will find blessings from the Lord above. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Miss Kris said...

Hi Sherri!

My thoughts and best wishes are with you during this wonderful opportunity! I'm keeping my fingers crossed foryou and can't wait to hear more about your new adventure!!!:)

Its So Very Cheri said...

Oh How exciting.
I have a TV idea that I have thought about presenting to TV stations--I personally think it is a GREAT idea and covers a mu;titude of problems with the economy and real estate issues. If this takes off for you maybe I can get some insight from you.
I can't wait to hear more.
Cheri
e-mail-cheri@itssoverycheri.com
blog-itssoverycheri.com

Google