Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sherri Blum's Products in People Magazine!


I've been bursting at the seams just waiting to tell you all about my exciting news!

A few weeks ago I was contacted by celebrity, Jodie Sweetin (you'll remember her as Stephanie Tanner on the hit TV show, Full House) and her husband, Cody Herpin.

People Magazine had contacted them and wanted to do a photo shoot of their new baby, Zoie's nursery. The problem was, the nursery "needed something" according to this great young couple. They had seen my nursery products and my interior design services and solicited my assistance in finishing the room. We had less than two weeks before the shoot, but we pulled it off!

The issue hits the newsstands this Friday and will feature two of my nursery wall art designs, as well as one of my rugs. I also contacted my good friend, Caren, owner of Bebe Chic who quickly embroidered and created some great toss pillows which we placed on the glider/rocker in the nursery. Jodie and Cody loved the products and are thrilled with the now complete nursery. They've even said that they'll be sure to call me to design their next baby's nursery from start to finish! It couldn't get better than that!


I don't want to spoil the fun and post any pics yet...so check back after Friday to see which products they have.

No comments:

Google